Attorney HARVEY G. LANDAU
For over 40 years, Harvey G. Landau has been involved in all aspects of matrimonial and family law, both at trial and appellate level. His interest was formed early in his career when he was a principal law clerk to an acting Supreme Court Justice in a Matrimonial Part, and as an Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of New York, assigned to its Family Court Division. The firm’s practice is limited to divorce and family law matters.
Mr. Landau is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He has published numerous articles in the New York State Bar Family Law Review. Mr. Landau has also been active in his community, having served on the Westchester County Democratic Committee and the Scarsdale Board of Education.
Listed in the New York Super Lawyers - Metro Publication in 2007 through 2015, and one of the top 25 attorneys in Westchester County, as published in Westchester Magazine and The New York Times Magazine. Mr. Landau is a member of the New York State Bar Association and Westchester Bar Association Family Law sections. He brings commitment and compassion to representing clients in challenging family law matters.
Mr. Landau is admitted to practice in the State of New York and the State of Florida.
Honors and Awards:
Scholarly Lectures and Writings:
• Joint Legal Custody, A Viable Option for The Court - A Parenting Coordinator, A Viable Solution for the Parents, NYSBA Family Law Review
• Is the Glass Half-Empty of Half-Full, The Unused or Underused License or Degree, NYSBA Family Law Review
• Egregious Marital Misconduct – I Know it When I See It, NYSBA Family Law Review
• Over the River and Through the Woods - Grandparent Visitation Rights, NYSBA Family Law Review
• The Valuation of Contingency Fee Cases in a Law Practice, NYSBA Family Law Review
• Til Death Do Us Part - Recent Development in the Innocent Spouse Rule, NYSBA Family Law Review
• Problems in Protecting the Non-Employees Spouse’s Interest in Pension and Retirement Plans, NYSBA Family Law Review
Attorney IVana Peric
Ivana Peric is a partner in the firm and is admitted to practice in the states of New York and New Jersey. Ivana is a member of the Family Law section of various bar associations, and is a member of:
•The New York Bar Association
•The American Bar Association
•The Westchester County Bar Association
•The Westchester Women’s Bar Association
•Croatian American Bar Association
Ms. Peric is a member of the New York chapter of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts. AFCC is the premier interdisciplinary and international association of professionals dedicated to the resolution of family conflict. AFCC members are the leading practitioners, researchers, teachers, and policymakers in the Family Court system. Recently, Ivana attended the AFCC Annual Conference in New Orleans, which focused on “Children in the Court Systems.”
Ivana is committed to helping clients work through the difficult emotional issues of the divorce process and to safe guarding in many cases, their most precious asset – their children.
Law Offices of Harvey G. Landau LLP
140 Grand Street, Suite 401
White Plains, NY 10601
T: (914) 761-5200
F: (914) 761-5999